[CCCNFBW] February blind squat for your heart challenge

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 02:02:47 UTC 2023

Live the life you want. Are you ready to challenge yourself and make a difference? Join the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina Sports and Rec Division February Blind Squat for your Heart Challenge. Record and post a video or go live on our Facebook group every day doing 25 squats. Tag us on your personal page and ask friends and family to sponsor you with a certain amount per squat. Imagine if you were pledged $0.01 per squat and completed 25 squats every day in February, you would raise $7. Pledged $0.05 per squat, it would be $35. Make a real difference in the lives of visually impaired and blind individuals by participating. If you raise the most money during the month of February, you will win a $50 gift card or cash. You'll also be named our Sports Star and have bragging rights. Sponsorship is not required. Everyone is welcome to participate, from young, sighted, old, visually impaired, totally blind, and from every city and state across the USA. Get your whole family, coworkers, or organization involved. Squatting is great for your heart and overall health. Join the #SquatForHeart and use hashtags such as #BlindSquatChallenge #BlindFebruarySquatChallenge #SquatForLife #BlindSquatForLife #NFBSCSportsAndRecDivision to show your support and progress. Sign up now by emailing srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com (mailto:srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com) and let's make a difference together. Please have all of your pledges in by March 5th so we can announce the winner at our March monthly meeting. Challenge your technology and social media skills during this challenge. Let’s use the accessible technology available and make this experience fun and exciting. A little healthy competition is always fun. #LiveTheLifeYouWant. Click below to get to our Facebook group and page.

Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
Secretary
Public relations and social media committee
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie
      !
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Support my new business !
Tastefully simple consultant shop, host a party for your nonprofit, school, or church!
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lcoley