[CCCNFBW] February Chapter Meeting

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 20:43:11 UTC 2023

Happy February!

It is time for our next chapter meeting. As always, we are so excited to
come together to build the Federation with you. This will be a great meeting
that you won't want to miss. Our chapter meetings our held the second
Saturday of each month from noon until 2 pm. You can attend in-person or
virtually. Location and Zoom detail will be below.

When: Saturday, February 11, 2023

Time: 12 to 2 pm

Where: Staff Lounge at the : Washington State School for the Blind

The address for that side of campus is 2289 East McLoughlin BLVD.,
Vancouver, WA 98661

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87654290499?pwd=VnBxUzZXQTVFOHVBZEZQc3BDek1KQT09

Meeting ID: 876 5429 0499

Passcode: 000010

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,87654290499#,,,,*000010# US (Tacoma