[CCCNFBW] Bowling with WSSB Update

chrishigley13 at gmail.com chrishigley13 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 01:48:34 UTC 2022

Good Evening Everyone

There has been a slight change in time for our bowling event with WSSB. It is now going to take place October 13th from 6:30 to 8:30. Crosley does not open until five on Thursday’s so we had to adjust the time.

If you were planning on volunteering at this event i wanted to remind you that you need to be cleared through the school first. So you will need to contact Adrienne to start your application process. Once approved, you are good for two years. Also if you are planning to attend could you please let me know so that we can ensure having enough help.

Thanks
Chris Higley