[CCCNFBW] monthly chapter meeting

corey.grandstaff at gmail.com corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 13:49:10 UTC 2022

Clark County Chapter:

Our monthly chapter meeting of the Clark County Chapter of the National
Federation of the Blind will be this Saturday beginning at 12:00pm in person
in the Irwin staff lounge at the Washington State School for the Blind,
address 2289 East McLoughlin BLVD, Vancouver, WA 98661. Topics on the agenda
include upcoming events with the school for the blind, ideas for Blind
equality Achievement month(which is October), an event with DSB in October,
details regarding the upcoming state convention, philosophy(led by Corey),
and other topics members may want to discuss. I look forward to seeing all
of you there. We will also have a virtual component, see the zoom
information below:

Topic: Clark County Chapter Meeting

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87654290499?pwd=VnBxUzZXQTVFOHVBZEZQc3BDek1KQT09

Meeting ID: 876 5429 0499

Passcode: 000010

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,87654290499#,,,,*000010# US (Tacoma)

Corey Grandstaff, Chapter President