[CCCNFBW] electronics extravaganza

corey.grandstaff at gmail.com corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 02:04:54 UTC 2022

Are you looking for a new tv or sound bar? Do you want to be able to give
someone a gift for the holidays of a new tv or sound bar? For as little as a
$5 donation to the NFB of Washington, you can be entered into a drawing for
one of two prizes: first prize, a SAMSUNG 43-Inch Class Crystal 4K UHD
AU8000 Series television which is accessible right out of the box for
blind/low vision users, or the second prize, Samsung HW-B450 2.1ch Soundbar
w/Dolby Audio, Subwoofer Included. For every $5 donation you make, your name
will go once into the drawing for one of these two devices. We pride
ourselves in the work we do every day to improve the lives of blind people
here in Washington and beyond. By making a donation, you are partnering with
us in these efforts. For that, we can't thank you enough. If you are willing
to make a donation, please use the link below:
https://tinyurl.com/nfbw-donation-drive

Thank you for your support of continuing to improve the lives of blind and
low vision individuals in the State of Washington.

     Corey Grandstaff, treasurer