[CCCNFBW] Holiday wreath fundraiser

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Wed Oct 12 03:55:18 UTC 2022

I will be sending all of you in just a minute the advertising flyer for the wreath sales that we decided to do at the last chapter meeting. The flyer will appear as a word attachment. There is a large picture of the beautiful wreath on the flyer. Feel free to print as many copies as you would like to hand out to friends, relatives, associates, etc. You can also email the flyer two people as well. Note that the deadline for getting orders to me is November 13 and we will plan to pick up the Ries the week of November 28 and we will plan to distribute them during that week. It is advisable that you collect a check from people wishing to place an order as soon after you talk to them as possible but of course people that you feel are trustworthy can get a check to you later. however, you will be responsible for the money required to cover the number of wreaths that you have me order. you can mail me checks to:
13006 S. E. 24th Circle,
Vancouver, WA 98683

Or I can get them from you at a meeting.  Just keep track of who you sell a wreath to and how many they want. If any of your customers choose the option to have them sent out via UPS we will need the customers full name and mailing address. Both the local delivery wreath option and the shipped option are the same wreath. The wholesale price of   the shipped delivery wreath is $49 So I marked it up  $10 for  profit for the selling price of $59.

There is no minimum order that we have to place but purchases are made for the local delivery items in boxes of six. So I guess you could say we have a minimum of six Ries to order and then we have to order them in increments of six, 12, 18, 24 etc.. If we come out with an uneven number we will either have to try to sell a few more or ask some people to cancel their order.  So it would be great as you take committed orders to give me frequent updates and I can then let the group know if we need to sell a few more in order to come out with a full case.
Any orders that we place for Ries to be shipped do not have to be in increments of six so we can sell them individually.
 I did check with the 7 Dees nursery in Vancouver to find out if they sell Ries and what the average prices are and prices anywhere from 25 to over 50 $ for an in-store purchase are the going rate for past years and may be higher this year.
Call me with any questions.
Home phone 360-944-2051.
Patricia