[CCCNFBW] Membership committee meeting

Betty Fitzpatrick mamamacbear at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 04:37:08 UTC 2022

Hi Nikki , The chapter is supposed to be going at the end of the meeting to
the Blind Onion for lunch. I do not know how that will work for your
committee meeting. If you look at the minutes from the last meeting you will
see the plan of action. It is supposed to be our White Cane Month activity.
Just noticed this and wanted to make sure you knew about it. Betty