[CCCNFBW] Washington Seminar delegate application

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 22 03:30:45 UTC 2022

I hope many of you will apply to be one of our NFB of Washington delegates to the 2023 NFB Washington Seminar! We want to send as many people as possible to this event in Washington D.C.. Everyone who wants to attend should fill out this form, even if you are not asking for financial assistance.

If you have questions about the form or Washington Seminar please reach out to me.

Marci carpenter, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington
206-604-5507
mjc59 at comcast.net <mailto:mjc59 at comcast.net>