[CCCNFBW] reminder of chapter meeting this saturday

corey.grandstaff at gmail.com corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Thu May 12 15:51:57 UTC 2022

Clark County Chapter:

We will be having our monthly chapter meeting this Saturday from
12:00pm-1:00pm, it will be held over Zoom, we were not able to get paperwork
n time for an in person meeting. We will have an in person meeting in June
at the school for the blind. We will be discussing upcoming national
convention, do committee reports, as well as discuss ideas for upcoming
chapter meeting discussions. I will be out of town and may not be able to
join the meeting: therefore, Sara will run the meeting. If you have not
already, please fill out the member information form Nikki sent out last
weekend. The access information for zoom is the following:

Topic: Clark County Chapter Meeting

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87654290499?pwd=VnBxUzZXQTVFOHVBZEZQc3BDek1KQT09

Meeting ID: 876 5429 0499

Passcode: 000010

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,87654290499#,,,,*000010# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)