[CCCNFBW] Community Engagement Committee Meeting

chrishigley13 at gmail.com chrishigley13 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 02:46:43 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

Our committee will be meeting on Saturday at 11:30 before our chapter meeting. Anyone is welcome to come and join the meeting. I also wanted to put out there that if you have any ideas or things you would like us to do or be part of in our community, please let one of the committee members know so we can look into it. The members of the committee are Betty, Beth, and myself.

See you all at Saturday’s chapter meeting.

Chris Higley

Topic: Chris Higley's Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/9295532327?pwd=BHl1Kv5pR726rDRCZ_AAUTNFa2nAmK.1

Meeting ID: 929 553 2327
Passcode: 9GGKCD