[CCCNFBW] Voting on Aug 2nd

Merribeth Greenberg merribeth.manning at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 14:22:52 UTC 2022

The Clark County Election office has accessible voting machines at their
offices at 1408 Franklin St.
You can call them at 5643972345.
You can see the voters pamphlet at:
https://clark.wa.gov/sites/default/files/2022-06/2022ClarkCountyPrimaryVP-WEB_0.pdf

I also wanted to share with you a post from Glen Yung who is running for
Clark County council position 1.
“I am the proud father of five children between the ages of 4 and 17.
Within the active and diverse Yung household, four languages are spoken.
That is why ensuring the county offers support for those whose native
language is not English is so important to me. We can start with offering
documents, like building permits, in multiple languages. In addition to
language barriers, Clark County also needs to expand support services for
our blind and deaf neighbors so they can more easily navigate life in the
county.  Learn more about me at www.glen4council.com”.

Beth Greenberg