[CCCNFBW] Phone number for ordering free federal at home Covid tests

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Sat Jan 29 20:59:10 UTC 2022

Hello friends,
See below the phone number for ordering the free federal rapid at home Covid tests for people who do not have computer access that I saw on another listserv I belong to . I understand there’s quite a long whole time but that it does work.
Patricia

There is now a toll free number for ordering covid tests.
This is the same federal program which gives out
4 free tests for household, but just an easier way to access it.  In case anyone here is interested or knows someone who would like it, the number is:
(800) 232-0233

It is a automated service
just follow the instructions

Sent from my iPhone