[CCCNFBW] January Membership Committee Meeting

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 08:40:25 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

The membership committee will be meeting directly after the chapter
meeting. This will be brief to discuss ongoing membership building plans
and to come up with any new ideas to help build our chapter. Anyone is
welcome.

PS... I will be reaching out to the affiliate to make sure that this is
still an okay time for our reoccurring membership meetings. Once this is
confirmed, I will post the information on the list-serve.

Nikki Palm