[CCCNFBW] February Chapter Meeting

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 03:57:49 UTC 2022

Hello all,

I hope you all are doing well. It is that time again. Our next chapter
meeting will be held on February 12th at noon on Zoom. We hope you all can
come and join us. If you know anyone who may be interested, invite them to
come check out a meeting. All are welcome. Lastly, if you have not yet paid
your membership dues for 2022, You can do so electronically via PayPal, or
over the phone. Details for this, as well as Zoom info can be found below.

PayPal: Please send your $5 with a note letting the treasurer know that
your money is for Clark County membership dues. The PayPal address is
payments at nfbw.org

Pay by Phone: You can call Nikki Palm to pay by debit or credit card over
the phone. Nikki’s phone number is 360-703-8641

Zoom Information:

Topic: Clark County Chapter Meeting

Time: 12:00pm Saturday February 12, 2022

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87654290499?pwd=VnBxUzZXQTVFOHVBZEZQc3BDek1KQT09

Meeting ID: 876 5429 0499

Passcode: 000010

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,87654290499#,,,,*000010# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

+1 253 215 878