[CCCNFBW] Attend tomorrow’s Washington Seminar meetings including Rep. Herrera Beutler

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 8 01:24:52 UTC 2022

Hello Clark County friends,

I want to encourage all of you to attend the meeting with Representative Jaime Herrera Beutler tomorrow, February 8, from 12:20 PM to 12:35 PM. We will be meeting with the congresswoman herself which is very exciting. Since this is only a 15 minute meeting, though, everyone will need to be very brief with their presentations. Thank you to Chapter members who have volunteered to present an issue and to everyone else for attending. Below is the order we will go in and following that is all the zoom login information. At 10 AM tomorrow we have our meeting with Senator Maria Cantwell’s staff. It’s also great to have as many people from around the state as possible at that meeting. We will use the same zoom information for all of our Washington Seminar meetings.
Thanks,
Marci

Order of presentations for Representative Herrera Beutler:

1. I will briefly say hello and turn the meeting over to Betty Fitzpatrick.
2. Betty will also give a greeting and will then thank Representative Herrera Beutler for cosponsoring HR 431, the Access Technology Affordability Act. This is all we will do for that issue.
3. Patricia Maddix well then present HR 4853, the Medical Device Nonvisual Accessibility Act. Patricia will speak for no more than three minutes and will ask the congresswoman if she will cosponsor the bill.
4. Betty will then present the Twenty-first Century Websites and Applications Act. This presentation will also be no more than three minutes
5. Kaye Kipp spell present HR 2373, the Transformation to Competitive Integrated Employment Act. Since Representative Herrera Beutler cosponsored this a few years ago when it had a different bill name Betty will remind her of that, ask her if she has any questions on this bill and ask her if she will cosponsor it.

Marci Carpenter She/her is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFBW Washington Seminar
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83632267898?pwd=aVZwMkdOSC8vY0xXVWxxR2dEZWllUT09

Meeting ID: 836 3226 7898
Passcode: 034282
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,83632267898#,,,,*034282# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,83632267898#,,,,*034282# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)