[CCCNFBW] holiday get together

corey.grandstaff at gmail.com corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 18:50:44 UTC 2022

I am pleased to announce our holiday get together, which will take place at
Round table Pizza on December 10 from 11:00am-1:30pm. The address for Round
Table Pizza is 13503 SE Mill Plane Blvd. SU. B, Vancouver WA 98684 . If
members want to participate in an optional gift card exchange, please bring
a gift card in the suggested amount of $25 to contribute. We look forward to
seeing everyone attend and enjoy an opportunity to socialize over some
pizza. Thank you to the chapter engagement committee for planning this
event.

     Corey Grandstaff