[CCCNFBW] Fwd: NFB-Dan Parker on CBS Evening News Friday

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 8 01:46:41 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,
Just wanted to share that the story of NFB’s second world record will air this Friday night on the CBS Evening News with Norah O’Donnell – check your local listings, but the first airing is 6:30pm ET and it will be posted on social around 7:15pm ET. And it’s the last story on the 30 min broadcast.

Mark A. Riccobono, President
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314 | Officeofthepresident at nfb.org