[CCCNFBW] Requesting your help for trivia questions

Matthew Hines ripcitymatt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 05:03:42 UTC 2021

Passing along greetings from the community engagement group, please review the trivia categories in this email and submit your questions and answers to me at ripcitymatt at gmail.com no later than Friday, September 10. This way we will have time to get the questions and answers to the event team. Please make sure the questions are age-appropriate for ages 12 through 18. Thank you and advance everyone for your help, here are the categories

The categories are WSSB, pop-culture, sports, science and music. We will need five questions for each category

Matthew Hines
360-980-2385