[CCCNFBW] Feedback sought on draft Code of Conduct

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 25 00:54:24 UTC 2021

Greetings,

I know that President Riccobono sent out a notification about giving feedback on our draft Code of Conduct a while back. With the deadline of December 2 approaching I wanted to send out to everyone the link to the draft. This page also contains information on the ways you can provide feedback.

The NFB Code of Conduct outlines our expectations and provides information about how to file a Code report. We will be devoting a significant amount of time at our national board meeting next week to working on and adopting our organization’s Code of Conduct to take affect January 1, 2022. I want to encourage everyone to read the draft code and provide feedback. The NFB Board of Directors receives each person‘s comments in their own words. Feedback can be provided anonymously. This is our code and it should say what we believe and expect.

https://nfb.org/draftcode?q=draftcode

Marci Carpenter, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington
and
NFB national Board member
206-604-5507
mjc59 at comcast