[CCCNFBW] state convention starts today

corey.grandstaff at gmail.com corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 15:31:07 UTC 2021

I would like to welcome everyone to our first day of our annual NFB of
Washington convention. I would also like to acknowledge our sponsors:
PopTale, Vanda, and ViewPlus Technologies. Check out the convention agenda
on our website(also attached) www.nfbw.org <http://www.nfbw.org>  in both
English and Spanish. Also, close captions will be enabled in all sessions.
The first session begins today at 10:00am with an excellent Job Seekers
Seminar. In addition, I would again like to thank the committee who planned
this exciting convention: Marci carpenter, Jim Portillo, Niki Palm, Shannon
Donahue, Kris Colcock, Greg Hamby, Beth Greenberg, Jennifer gandarias, and
Janet Jeng.

Give 10 Campaign: It is not to late to donate to our give 10 campaign. We
will be drawing the winner for our give 10 campaign during our convention
banquet session. Each $10 donation will give you one entry into a drawing
for a trip for two to the 2022 NFB of Washington state convention. The trip
would include transportation for two, two nights in the hotel, registration
and banquet for two and $50 cash. The winner of the drawing could also
choose a cash prize of $600. For each $10 donation you make, your name will
be entered into the drawing. If you are interested in making a donation,
please paypal your donation to payments at nfbw.org <mailto:payments at nfbw.org>
, please put give 10 in the notes section so we can add you to the list of
donors. If you need additional ways of donating, please contact me directly
at corey.grandstaff at gmail.com <mailto:corey.grandstaff at gmail.com>

Corey Grandstaff, Convention Chair