[CCCNFBW] Time Sensative Opportunity for High School and College Students

Matthew ripcitymatt at gmail.com
Wed May 19 19:24:09 UTC 2021

Hi there, I am passing this along to you and others. I serve as one of the
leads for Disability on the Equity Advisory Group for the Interstate Bridge
Replacement Project, taking place with Oregon and Washington. We are seeking
individuals with disabilities for paid internships over the summer. We are
seeking applications for students looking for beginners experiences in the
areas of Communications, Government Affairs and Infrastructure as well as
Engineering. Interns will work with a 1-on-1 mentor in the areas of choice
and will gain valuable experience and insight in a major project.

This opportunity closes this Monday. Please feel free to pass along and
reach out to me if you have any questions.

https://www.interstatebridge.org/2021-summer-internships/

Matt Hines

360-980-2385