[CCCNFBW] Updated 2021 NFBW Scholarship Information

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 16:53:51 UTC 2021

  Greetings once again,
I hope this message finds you well. I am terribly sorry, but there was a
mistake in the first document I sent out. Please use this updated document,
as it reflects dates for the current year. Thank you for your
understanding. We are very excited to get this year's applications.
Washington state has many hard working students.

Be well,
Nikki Palm