[CCCNFBW] Vancouver Moves: TSP Roundtable Discussion

Merribeth Greenberg merribeth.manning at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 16:16:21 UTC 2021

Greetings,

My name is Francisco Ibarra and I have recently joined the City of
Vancouver as an Associate Transportation Planner. I’m excited to form part
of this great team engaged in wonderful change around the city. Moving
forward, I will be a point of contact for the city and would happily field
any questions or concerns you might have.

Earlier this year, the City solicited your participation for a series of
roundtable discussions centered on the opportunity to hear from you about
your transportation related concerns. We are again inviting you and any
interested members of your organization to participate in a roundtable
discussion with City Staff and other community partners on one of the
following dates:

   - *Tuesday, August 3rd from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.*
   - *Wednesday, August 4th from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.*

The meeting will be an opportunity for us to further hear about your
transportation related concerns, share information, gather feedback, and
answer any other questions you may have. All participants will receive a *$50
Fred Meyer gift card* as a thank you for taking time to provide us
feedback. Space is limited at each session to ensure all participants have
an opportunity to speak so please RSVP soon! RSVP to
Francisco.Ibarra at cityofvancouver.us with your preferred date to attend and
virtual meeting details and an agenda will be sent to you.

Can’t make it, but still want to provide feedback please visit Vancouver
Moves | Be Heard Vancouver <https://www.beheardvancouver.org/vancouvermoves>
 today!

All the best,

*Francisco Ibarra | *Associate Transportation Planner

*Pronouns: He/Him/His*

Community & Economic Development

Beth Greenberg