[CCCNFBW] Interstate Bridge Replacement Survey

Matthew ripcitymatt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 21:33:16 UTC 2021

Hi everyone, please take the time to complete this survey for the first
online open house for the Interstate bridge replacement project. I have gone
through this google form and have not found any accessibility issues that
prevented me from filling it out but that doesn't mean I didn't miss
something. Also, If I did miss something, I am on the advisory committee so
please share concerns or successes with me. Thanks
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf9Wj2MOqO5cBzuNQg-O3Kg11ksuzePeFuX
YdLHkimyhsOb7Q/viewform