[CCCNFBW] Clark County Fairgrounds last day for vaccines will be March 6 Saturday

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Sat Feb 20 07:50:18 UTC 2021

FYI ,
I spoke with one of the Albertson’s pharmacist today about my second shot for the vaccine at the fairgrounds scheduling date and she informed me that the last day they will be doing vaccines at the fairgrounds at this point is March 6. I called because I was concerned that this would make my second vaccine only 17 days after the first one and the CDC recommended that you not get them early. She informed me that 17 to 21 days between the Pfizer vaccines apparently is within the acceptable limits. Ray heard on the news also that they are not making any more first appointments at the fairgrounds site at this point obviously because there won’t be time for people to get their second vaccine before the closure date. My Friday, February 12 original appointment which was a snow day was put off until this last Tuesday but with no appointment time we were there for 4 1/2 hours waiting. It’s a real mess. Hopefully things will go more smoothly once the local pharmacies start getting a regular supply. Good luck to everyone.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone