[CCCNFBW] WSSB NFB talent show

donmi at q.com donmi at q.com
Mon Feb 15 07:10:57 UTC 2021

Members,

I fell a sleep and missed most of the meeting yesterday.

The Washington State School for the Blind Talent show committee is looking
for a few people to participate in the program. In the past we have had a
few members give little NFB spotlights throughout the program. It looks like
we may have about 1 dozen acts. I would like 3 people to share 2 minute
spots that highlight aspects of the National Federation of the Blind. These
items must be pre-recorded and submitted to the talent show committee. They
need to be in by next Sunday. Any takers? If you need help with the
recording let us know.

Don Mitchell

donmi at q.com <mailto:donmi at q.com>

360.281.0187