[CCCNFBW] reminder of chapter meeting and reminder to sign up for committees

corey.grandstaff at gmail.com corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 21:02:28 UTC 2021

Chapter Members:

Our monthly chapter meeting will be next Saturday February 13 beginning at
12:00pm. In addition, I have only heard from a few individuals about which
committees you would like to be  part of, please remember to text or email
me with your committee choice before our meeting Saturday. I would like to
meet with the board beginning at 11:30am on Saturday. Here is the log in
information for the chapter meeting:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81704997033?pwd=UWZUZkVuRGVCWGMrTWxjL24xNktXQT09

Meeting ID: 817 0499 7033

Passcode: 871953

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,81704997033#,,,,,,0#,,871953# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        Corey Grandstaff, Chapter President