[CCCNFBW] Our Holiday Celebration

doug trimble doug.trimble at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 19:54:54 UTC 2021

Doug & Laura will be there.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 5, 2021, at 8:13 PM, Robert Sellers via CCCNFBW <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I Plan to be there.

bob

From: CCCNFBW [mailto:cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Betty Fitzpatrick via CCCNFBW
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2021 11:05 AM
To: 'Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List'
Cc: Betty Fitzpatrick
Subject: [CCCNFBW] Our Holiday Celebration

Hi Folks, Yes, we are celebrating the holidays this year. Our gathering will be at the Blind Onion Pizza,  2900Mill Plain Blvd., Vancouver. Next Saturday, December 11 at Noon. It is hoped that everyone will be able to be there. This is a great time to invite others to get to know us. We will be having a “gift card exchange” for those who wish to participate. Cards may be from any place with a recommended value of $20 -$25 value. The chapter will assist members with $five toward their meal if requested. Should you have any questions please contact me at (360) 718-8803. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Betty Fitzpatrick
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for CCCNFBW:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cccnfbw_nfbnet.org/doug.trimble%40hotmail.com