[CCCNFBW] Our Holiday Celebration

Betty Fitzpatrick mamamacbear at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 19:05:07 UTC 2021

Hi Folks, Yes, we are celebrating the holidays this year. Our gathering will
be at the Blind Onion Pizza,  2900Mill Plain Blvd., Vancouver. Next
Saturday, December 11 at Noon. It is hoped that everyone will be able to be
there. This is a great time to invite others to get to know us. We will be
having a "gift card exchange" for those who wish to participate. Cards may
be from any place with a recommended value of $20 -$25 value. The chapter
will assist members with $five toward their meal if requested. Should you
have any questions please contact me at (360) 718-8803. Looking forward to
seeing everyone there. Betty Fitzpatrick