[CCCNFBW] Fwd: Vancouver Moves: TSP Roundtable Discussions

Matthew Hines ripcitymatt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 01:21:05 UTC 2021

Hi everyone, for those of you who did not get to participate in the first round of compensated listening sessions, there is one more Vancouver moves listening session this Friday the 20th. See below and email Francisco directly if you’re interested

Matthew Hines
360-980-2385

Begin forwarded message: