[CCCNFBW] Information about August chapter meeting

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 00:58:52 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,
I hope you all are doing well and having a great summer. due to some scheduling conflicts for some of the board members, we are going to move this months meeting to Saturday, August 21st at the same time as usual on zoom. We apologize for any inconvenience and Hope you can all make it to the meeting. Please stay tuned I will send out a meeting reminder to the listserv a little closer to the 21st.  Have an amazing rest of your week!

Nikki Palm