[CCCNFBW] Opportunity for Participation

ripcitymatt at gmail.com ripcitymatt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 17:56:52 UTC 2020

Hi members, there is a new transportation initiative brought forth by
Disability Rights Washington, check it out below.

Have you heard? We're launching a new Disability Mobility
Initiative<https://www.disabilityrightswa.org/programs/disabilitymobility/>
at Disability Rights Washington!

To launch the initiative, we're inviting legislators from all 49 of
Washington State's legislative districts to spend a few hours with a
constituent from their district who doesn't have access to a car and uses
transit, paratransit, community transit services or walking/rolling to get
where we need to go.

As our elected leaders approach how to prioritize spending needs in the next
transportation budget, it is critical they understand the current state of
transportation access and equity in their districts.

If you're interested in being involved, please fill out this short
form<https://www.disabilityrightswa.org/waleg/>.

Thanks!

Anna

Anna Zivarts