[CCCNFBW] Trivia Game Categories

ripcitymatt at gmail.com ripcitymatt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 18:36:17 UTC 2020

For those interested in submitting questions to the chapter Trivia Game,
Please see the list of categories with descriptions below and submit your
questions and answers to Matthew Hines, e-mail at ripcitymatt at gmail.com
<mailto:ripcitymatt at gmail.com> .

US History

Know Your Northwest (category about our surrounding Geography and culture)

Not The End of the World As We Know It (category about Dystopian
novels/movies)

Sports

The Silver Screen

NFB

Pop Culture

Elementary, Dear Watson (Category about Science)

The Disability Movement

Blind Essentials (Category about Assistive Technology and Braille)

Famous Blind Musicians

Where Am I? (A category about famous landmarks or geographical places)

The NFL