[CCCNFBW] chapter meeting this weekend

corey.grandstaff at gmail.com corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 22:14:19 UTC 2020

Thank you all for agreeing to change the chapter meeting to this weekend
after the close of convention on Sunday November 8, 2020. I really
appreciate it. The meeting will be at 11:30am on Sunday November 8, 2020.
The agenda will include debriefing about the trivia night, planning the next
trivia night, holiday party, debrief of state convention, talent show
update, and any other topics members feel we need to discuss. Here is the
zoom information to join the meeting:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81704997033?pwd=UWZUZkVuRGVCWGMrTWxjL24xNktXQT09

Meeting ID: 817 0499 7033

Passcode: 871953

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,81704997033#,,,,,,0#,,871953# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Thanks,

Corey Grandstaff, chapter president