[CCCNFBW] Announcements

ripcitymatt at gmail.com ripcitymatt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 10:31:57 UTC 2020

Good evening everyone, I have a few announcements below from the board
meeting that took place last Friday for our chapter.  Please contact Corey
if you have any questions or need any concerns addressed.

*	The Uncork for Braille event is cancelled for 2020 due to the recent
events.  We thank everyone for their interest and efforts to get this event
off and running.  We will shoot for returning to our event in 2021.  Please
process any refunds if you have already sold tickets.
*	We will not be hosting the WSSB Ice Cream Social in April due to the
closure of the school in the interim.  We thank any volunteers who signed up
to participate in this event.
*	We will not be hosting in-person meetings in the near future.  We
will host our April Chapter Meeting over Zoom.  Information including links
and phone number to call in will be sent out prior to the meeting on the
list serve.  This will take place during our normal meeting time which in
April will be held on April 11th from 12pm-3pm.

Finally, if you have experienced a hardship or know someone who is
experiencing hardship due to the recent Covid 19 virus in our community,
please contact Corey.  The Board has authorized the chapter to assist people
in need that have been directly affected by this situation who show
considerable financial need.  Furthermore, the board encourages chapter
members to check on each other, offer assistance with shopping or picking up
prescriptions and dropping them at the door, or just offering socialization
with one another during these stressful and isolated times.

Please take care everyone

Matt