[CCCNFBW] Cancellation of the 2020 uncork for braille event

Matthew Hines ripcitymatt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 18:41:16 UTC 2020

Good afternoon everyone, please see a message below from the Clark county chapter of the national Federation of the blind

The Clark county chapter of the national Federation of the blind is announcing the cancellation of this year‘s uncork for braille fundraiser event held in Vancouver Washington on the first Sunday in May. This decision is in response to mandates from both local state and federal governments as well as directives from our national board on congregating together. We also know that this is an important time to support our local restaurants and businesses by not flooding them with donation requests in a time of struggle. we hope everyone out there is safe and taking steps during this time to follow practices that are in the best interest of the public. We look forward to holding this event next year and we hope to see you all at some point.Thank you

360-980-2385