[CCCNFBW] Uncork for Braille

Vincent Ricks vincentricks at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 02:35:34 UTC 2020

Hello, this is Vincent, I do think that we should cancel, the Wine and Chese Tasting funding event for now, and maybe movie it to next Spring. I suggest this idea, not only because, of the virus outbreak, but I think that the economy, will be better by then, and hopefully, everyone will be better by then, and this virus will be over.