[CCCNFBW] Annual Planning Meeting

ripcitymatt at gmail.com ripcitymatt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 07:08:49 UTC 2020

Hello everyone, another year has come and gone and we are ready for our 2020
2021 annual planning meeting.  This meeting will be held this Saturday at
WSSB starting at 12:00pm in the Irwin Building Teacher's Lounge.  See below
for meeting details

*	Lunch will be provided.  We will be ordering pizza which will be
paid for by the Chapter.  If you have any special requests or dietary
restrictions, please contact me directly (not on the list serve) at
ripcitymatt at gmail.com <mailto:ripcitymatt at gmail.com>  to let us know if you
need accommodating.
*	The first 2 hours of our meeting will serve as a monthly chapter
meeting/in depth planning meeting for our next calendar year.  Please come
ready to discuss and put forth ideas for programs and fundraisers for the
upcoming year.
*	We will be joined by the City of Vancouver Planning and Development
team (Kayla and Bryan) and they will be presenting the city's vision for the
Evergreen Corridor project now in it's initial stages of planning.  This
presentation is very important to attend as it will provide a great deal of
information about the plans for Evergreen and considering it's proximity to
the School for the Blind and DSB, we should put in our input.

We look forward to seeing you all there.  Take care