[CCCNFBW] Fwd: Invitation to WSSB's virtual version of our spring music performance and volunteer recognition event

Merribeth Greenberg merribeth.manning at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 20:49:44 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Adrienne Fernandez <Adrienne.Fernandez at wssb.wa.gov>
Date: Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 1:37 PM
Subject: Invitation to WSSB's virtual version of our spring music
performance and volunteer recognition event

Dear Friends,

Although we cannot be together in person right now, we would still like to
invite you to celebrate the hard work of WSSB’s amazing (metaphorically)
on-campus students at a virtual version of our spring music performance and
volunteer recognition event. The “concert” will be, tomorrow,  this
Thursday (6/11) at 6:30 PM via Zoom. All are welcome to join in to
celebrate the talents of our students and the dedication of our volunteers.
A recording will be made available after-the-fact if you aren’t able to
join in, but I encourage you to watch live with us so that you can share
your electronic applause with the students.

Please click the link below to join the webinar: (note – this is a Zoom
webinar, which means your microphone and video will not work; however,
there will be a chat box for applauding the performances)

https://wssb.zoom.us/j/96735024812?pwd=MkRpQzdLeGppS1NJbGhhcVB3S3FUUT09

Password: 2214

Or iPhone one-tap :

    US: +12532158782,,96735024812#  or +13462487799,,96735024812#

Or Telephone:

        US: +1 253 215 8782  or +1 346 248 7799  or +1 669 900 6833  or +1
312 626 6799  or +1 646 876 9923  or +1 301 715 8592

    Webinar ID: 967 3502 4812

I can’t wait to digitally be with all of you then!

*Shane W. Dittmar*
Music Teacher
*Pronouns: he/him/his*

[image: email]