[CCCNFBW] Appology

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 11 20:33:04 UTC 2020

Vaughn,
If you believe you are a victim and if it was job related. I'm sure you are
aware there are procedures for challenging those actions. And if your case
had validity, I believe the NFBW would have supported you.
If it is also true about employees of WSSB, they too, should come forth an
let it be known.
Yes, meeting at WSSB is very  convenient.
I'm not sure  it would be proper to discuss  WSSB discrimination  openly at
a chapter meeting. But, possibly at a CCC-NFBW board meeting. I know some of
our members are also employees at WSSB and hopefully they would be open
enough to listen and give you some guidance.

Bob