[CCCNFBW] sixth avenue dine with intention event information

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 14:20:56 UTC 2020

As discussed at our chapter meeting on Saturday, Sixth Avenue Bistro will be
donating a portion of sales every Tuesday happy hour, which is between
3:00pm-6:00pm, to or our organization. In addition, from 11:30am-2:30pm on
Sunday, January 19, 2020, Sixth Avenue Bistro will be donating 10% of sales
to our organization. Lets spread the word about these events and lets get as
many people to attend as possible. Their address is 7904 NE 6th AVE,
Vancouver, WA. If you are planning or know of anyone planning to attend the
Sunday the 19th event, please RSVP to Matthew Hines at ripcitymatt at gmail.com
<mailto:ripcitymatt at gmail.com>  by the end of day Wednesday the 15th. Thank
you, and lets please support this very simple and easy fundraiser.

     Corey Grandstaff, Chapter President