[CCCNFBW] chapter meeting reminder

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 18:22:29 UTC 2020

As a reminder we will be holding our monthly chapter meeting this coming
Saturday January 11 2020 from 1:00pm-3:00pm in the staff lounge at the
school for the blind. The board meeting will be from 12:00pm-1:00pm. We will
be discussing an opportunity at Sixth Avenue Bistro, Washington seminar,
national convention, wine and cheese fundraiser, etc. If someone is
interested in doing a NFB philosophy topic at the meeting, please let me
know directly. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you all this Saturday.

     Corey Grandstaff, chapter President