[CCCNFBW] Uncork For Braille Flyer and Donation Letter

ripcitymatt at gmail.com ripcitymatt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 05:52:55 UTC 2020

Hello everyone, I have attached the updated 2020 flyer for Uncork for
Braille.  This can be helpful when interested parties want a flyer or
document to show our event when requesting donations.  This updated flyer
has all the up to date event information along with all the details for the
event.  I have also attached the in kind donation letter for reaching out to
your community contacts and businesses.  Happy hunting