[CCCNFBW] Follow up to wine and cheese committee meeting today

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Sun Feb 9 06:54:59 UTC 2020

Wine and cheese committee members,
After our meeting today I begin making a list of people and businesses to contact regarding donations for the raffle and silent auction. I do have a copy of the in-kind donation letter but people often want a copy of the flyer advertising the event. As we could probably use last year‘s flyer and just change the date is it possible to get a copy of that quite soon?
I also spoke with my sister-in-law this evening who is an expert quilter and she has agreed to make an embroidered quilt or some other item which could be used in the silent auction. Her workmanship is superb. Her quilts are generally about 5‘ x 5‘ and can be used on a chair sofa or bed.
I will plan to contact the Vancouver Symphony again for a donation, the craft beer and wine fest held every June, wineries and wine makers.
 As well as restaurants.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone