[CCCNFBW] Meeting reminder

Dominic F Williams bubadfw at aol.com
Sat Feb 8 20:09:33 UTC 2020

Hi Corey and everybody this is Dominic I’m getting over a cold so I cannot make it please send out the minutes of the meeting so I can keep up with what’s going on and as far as the wine and cheese event goes my only suggestion is we need some better eats because the last time I was there there wasn’t that much and it wasn’t good enough as far as food is concerned so I was hoping someone would make a motion that we maybe set aside some money and have some actual food to go with the wine better than just a little bit that is offered thanks and everybody have a great day

Sent from my iPhone