[CCCNFBW] Meeting reminder

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 13:38:55 UTC 2020

Chapter Members:

I appreciate the feedback we have received regarding this topic. We have
tried multiple times, and will continue to try, to reach out to the
Republican candidate as well to see if they can come speak to our chapter.
In fact, we have been trying to get our current representative to come speak
to our chapter for the past two years, but we will make another contact so
we can get that candidate to one of our meetings in the future. Again, as I
asked Matt to say in the original announcement, we are not endorsing a
candidate, which has been made crystal clear to our speaker on Saturday.
This is literally just a question/answer time, just as when we bring in our
Republican candidate, it will be made clear it is a question-answer time and
not an endorsement. I would encourage us all to use both opportunities as a
time to ask questions and not make this about a particular political party.
Thank you and I look forward to our meeting Saturday.

     Corey Grandstaff, Chapter President