[CCCNFBW] August chapter meeting

Matthew Hines ripcitymatt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 02:57:27 UTC 2020

Hello chapter members, I hope this message finds you well and everyone is staying safe and happy through this beautiful weather. Please see a Message below from our chapter president Corey Grandstaff.

Clark county chapter of the national Federation of the blind, I hope all of you are doing great and I sincerely hope everyone enjoyed this year‘s national convention. We are scheduled to have a chapter meeting this Saturday, August 8, 2020. I am writing to contact you and let you know that this weekends meeting will not take place as originally scheduled. I look forward to us all getting together in September to share our thoughts and takeaways from national convention as well as to come together to talk about the upcoming chapter business as well as the state convention. Please contact me directly by email or by phone if you have any questions. Have a great weekend

Corey Grandstaff