[CCCNFBW] Stimulous package info

Mario Eiland eilandm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 18:10:35 UTC 2020

You may have received the email with information regarding National
Federation of the Blind virtual events this week. I want to call your
attention to

a particular event. It is titled "COVID-19 Financial Relief Information". It
is being held this Wednesday, April 8, at 8 PM Pacific and it's hosted by

the NFB of Hawaii. Jim Gashel, NFB national secretary and longtime Social
Security expert, will be providing information on this call. There have been

many rumors about who will and will not receive the COVID-19 economic impact
checks. Tune in to this session to get accurate, up-to-date information.

Here is the link to this weeks events in case you missed it.

https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/view?id=1770
<https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/view?id=1770&reset=1> &reset=1