[CCCNFBW] Talking books

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 13:53:51 UTC 2019

Hi LaNeil,

Are you talking about Bard? If so, I personally find it so much easier to read book descriptions on books and adding books to my wish list from the app on my iPhone. It is very easy to use and completely accessible. I know not everyone likes doing it this way though. I hope this helps or you are able to find a workaround for your computer. Have a nice day.

Nikki Palm