[CCCNFBW] upcoming events

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 15:28:17 UTC 2019

CCC NFB Members:

I wanted to inform you of a couple events coming up in the next couple
weeks:

1.	September 28, 2019, 12:00pm-1:00pm. We are meeting up at the Blind
Onion to enjoy some great socialization time as a chapter. Doug will be
bringing flyers and business cards for our upcoming Warehouse 23 fundraiser
to distribute to members. Members are responsible for the cost of their
lunch.
2.	October 1: NFB Bowling night with WSSB students. Matthew sent out
details regarding this yesterday, if you are not a WSSB volunteer, please
contact Adrienne Fernandez this week to sign up. You have to be a WSSB
volunteer in order to volunteer.
3.	October 1: This is the last day to let me know via text or e-mail if
you are in need of a grant to attend state convention.
4.	October 5: Rooted in Rights will be doing some videotaping with some
of us regarding the upcoming transportation initiative on this year's
ballot. If you are interested in telling your transportation story, we are
meeting at 11:00am at the school for the blind.
5.	October 15: Warehouse 23 fundraiser. Please make sure to advertise
this event on your social media accounts, as well as within your community.
6.	State Convention November 1-3: Please remember to register and get a
hotel room for the upcoming state convention.

Thank you.

     Corey Grandstaff, Chapter President